Is this a funny pic or not? I guess it depends on your first impression of what SpideyLandis is doing.
- Dad is walking by in his whitey tighties
- One of the teenagers is doing chores without being told and she thinks she is hallucinating
- She's not doing what she was told, so if she can't see Mom, Mom can't see her
- Daddy is smooching on Momma
- Sami is booty dancing in her pajamas
- Or... ?????? Leave a comment with your guess...
Best Friend Test
Who's your best friend? Your wife, or your dog? Here's how to find out:
Put them both in the trunk of your car when you leave for work. When you get home, open the trunk and see which one is glad to see. Works every time.
Screamin' Funny Dog Video
Want Me To Lick It Daddy?
A ketchup bottle was on the dinner table with the lid loose and leaked ketchup all over the bottle and table.
Landis, 2, was standing next to me when I said to my wife, “Great… the kids left the ketchup lid loose and it has spilled out all over the table and the bottle.”
To which Landis replied, and meant every word, “Want to me to lick it, Dad-dee?”
What makes that so funny is knowing for a fact if I would have said yes, he would have licked the entire table and bottle clean without skipping a beat.
Okay, now it's YOUR turn.
Here's how you get your link on our blog for "Laughter Lives Tuesday!":
- Go to your blog, create a new post for "Laugher Lives Tuesday!". Start by copying and pasting all the following HTML code at the beginning your post.
(NOTE: Make sure you are in HTML mode or view when you paste in HTML code!):
- Then, use the form down at the bottom of this post to enter the title of your BLOG (not your post, your blog), and the link to your blog, or the blog post, either one. (if you don't have a blog, feel free to leave a comment, but we would prefer you put up a post if you have a blog.)
That's it! You'll be linked in today's entries and we'll have a fun and inspiring list of "Laughter Lives" posts for everyone to read!
Can't wait to read your blog posts for "Laughter Lives Tuesday!"