Abby's breathing was "junky" last night in ER but once the Tylenol kicked in she did much better. They decided to admit her for observation. Abby looks better this morning but is still congested and coughing up a lot of gross stuff.
Abby was scheduled to have a LP (spinal tap) today so they can inject chemo into her spinal fluid. Delays in chemo can give Abby's cancer the opportunity to come back BUT sedating her when she is sick can be dangerous.
Normally they do the LPs in the clinic but if they do it today it will be in the hospital. Unfortunately, an anesthesiologist will NOT be present at either location.
They prefer doing the procedure today, since Abby could be sick for a long time but are leaving the decision to me. Thanks for praying with us.