I'm finishing up one of the most important books I think I'll ever write as it addresses something that is destroying individuals, marriages, families and churches: INTERNET PORNOGRAPHY.
I'm taking a very practical "advice" approach to the topic as much as already been written from a conceptual, cultural or "exposing the problem" viewpoint. In this book there will be things like:
- How to find out if a computer has been accessing porn sites
- How to block porn sites
- The telltale signs that someone is involved in porn
- How to confront someone who is looking porn (husband, wife [yes, wives are increasingly into it too], kids, friend, fellow Christian)
- Practical ways to deal with someone in your life who is into porn
- Practical ways to deal with YOURSELF if you are into porn
- The real world destructive consequences of porn
- The "secret scourge": how many Christians and "good" people are really into porn and hide it
- What churches, families and friends should do to confront the porn issue and how to help people
- How porn affects kids
- How porn affects singles
- How porn affects marriages
- How porn affects individuals
- Porn in the marriage bed
- What God says about porn
- What about the spouse who refuses to stop?
And more... I want to finish the book with real world stories, and answers to real world questions. This is where I need your help.
Can you send me:
- Any questions you have about the porn issue
- I want to have a very practical QUESTION & ANSWER section in the back of the book.
- Any stories you have about how porn has affected your life, your marriage, your kids, your church or the life of someone you know.
- These can be stories of both heartbreak or triumphant... stories that tell the truth about the DAMAGE of porn are just as effective as stories about gaining victory over it
- Use fake names and locations and events in your stories...
No one will ever see these emails but me. Once I extract the content, I'll permanently destroy the email. You email address will NEVER be published, or included with anything you send in (question or story). If I feel like there are any facts in your story that might give away identity, I'll remove or change those (and I will assume you've already put in fake names, locations and events to hide identity).
Would you respond today and help me get this book ready? It will make a great "New Year's Resolution" book for many people (I'll be offering this as an eBook so people can get it discreetly too; this is quite a delicate issue).
Send questions, comments, suggestions and ideas for this book to me: firstname.lastname@example.org